Corporate immigration specialist
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced corporate immigration solicitor to join our immigration team at ebl miller rosenfalck.
International is in our firm’s DNA. We act for a broad range of clients including international and European listed companies, SMEs, embassies, high net worth individuals and entrepreneurs. We advise companies and individuals in the sectors of Fintech, Financial Services, Pharmaceutical, Creatives and Media, Retail/Fashion, Logistics, Manufacturing and Professional Services. We are a full-service commercial firm proving specialist legal advice in corporate and commercial law, employment, immigration, data protection, dispute resolution, intellectual property, real estate and property litigation and commercial litigation.
We are looking for a skilled and ambitious self-starter who can assist our Head of Immigration, Helen Murphie, to grow the department, and deal with enquiries from our corporate clients navigating Brexit and the new immigration system.
You will need to be enthusiastic and confident, with a can-do attitude, ideally with a client following and a well-developed referral network. You will support and strengthen the employment and immigration team’s expansion and help generate business in London, Europe and internationally.
Many of our lawyers are legally qualified in another European jurisdiction and/or speak at least another European language (including Danish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese and Polish) in addition to English.
In addition to our London office, we have ebl offices in Paris, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Wuppertal and Brussels.
Essential skills and experience
- Experience working in a well-regarded law firm (4 to 8 years PQE).
- A corporate immigration law background and experience of Sponsorship Licence Applications, Start – Up and Innovator Visas, Tier 1 Visas, Skilled Worker /Tier 2 Visas, Student Visas, Representative of Overseas Business Visas, Settled and Pre – Settled Status Applications, Visitor Visas and Naturalisation applications.
- Confident, professional and able to manage own workload.
- Passionate about immigration law and business development.
- Articulate and excellent drafting skills.
- Client following and a well-developed referral network.
- Team player.
- Strong IT skills.
- Fluency in a language other than English.
- Business experience to support one or more of our desks: French, Italian, German, Polish, Danish, North American (Canada and USA) and Chinese.
If you are interested in joining our friendly team, please email Helen Murphie (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your CV and a cover letter explaining your skill set and the value you could bring to ebl miller rosenfalck.
ebl miller rosenfalck is an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered on merit and the applicant’s ability to meet the requirements of the role.
ebl miller rosenfalck is the trading name of Miller Rosenfalck LLP, a limited liability partnership incorporated in England under registration number OC301257.