Douglass Simon Solicitors, a highly regarded and established firm, seeks an ambitious Immigration solicitor to be based at our Richmond office. Richmond is an affluent area easily accessible by public transport.
We are a well-established and multi-office practise. We have been serving the community for over two decades. The focus of our dedicated team is to provide a high level of client care. We are a small team but highly effective in getting results. We offer a comprehensive range of legal services to individual and commercial clients. Our immigration department is particularly busy, and we deal with a wide-ranging area including PBS applications, Judicial Reviews and appeals.
The successful solicitor must have:
- At least 3 years PQE
- Experience in dealing with JR, appeals, entry clearance and Human Rights applications
- A strong academic record
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good IT skills and commercially aware
- A pro-active approach, strong client care skills and manage a wide range of different cases
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent prospects for career progression
- Work as part of a friendly and dedicated team in modern offices
The Richmond office is a 5-minute walk from the station which is served by over ground trains and the District line. Richmond station can be reached on the District line within 15 minutes from Hammersmith station.
The firm recognises the importance of this hire and is offering a real opportunity for personal and professional development.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the firm see www.douglass-simon.com.