A boutique immigration law firm based in the heart of London’s Mayfair is currently looking for an experienced immigration lawyer.
Applicants must hold level 1 OISC / LSC accreditation or better and/or be actively working towards the same. An Immigration Caseworker occupies a vital place within our growing business, with support from other departments, we ensure that their time is spent servicing client needs and focusing on the satisfaction of their clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conducting client consultations and advising on immigration law
- Close management of client and their expectations
- The preparation and submission of client applications to specific deadlines
- Liaising with client and other third parties to obtain correct documentation and information
- To remain up to date with all relevant legislation changes and policy updates
- Liaising closely with the Home Office
- Where appropriate to prepare submissions to tribunal on behalf of clients
- To follow internal policy in regards to data management and client confidentiality and general company policy
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- A team player
- A willingness to learn
£40,000 to £60,000 per year
Send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.