Free Movement contributor Bilaal Shabbir is organising an Immigration Law Masterclass Conference in Edinburgh on 7 September 2018. The all-day event follows on from last year’s Brexit conference held in Glasgow.
The conference will attract 5 CPD points and include the following topics:
- Dos & Don’ts in the Tribunal: An Immigration Judge’s Perspective
- Regionalising our Immigration System
- S117A-C; Where are we now?
- Do Good Immigration Policies Encourage Skills Growth?
- Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) & Tier 2 in the HEI Sector
- Common Issues in Entrepreneur Applications
- Effectiveness of Out of Country Appeals
- Civil Penalties
- Invalid Applications
- Case Law Update
Sponsorship is being provided by MBS Solicitors, Hastie Stables, and McNeill & Cadzow. Tickets are £35, with any proceeds above costs donated to the World Care Foundation, a Scottish-headquartered charity.
The conference takes place in the MacKenzie Building in central Edinburgh. For booking and more information, including confirmed speakers, see the Eventbrite page.