By choosing to publish on the blog authors transfer non exclusive copyright to the blog for the purposes of syndication and re-publication. With this exception, the content on the blog is copyrighted in Colin’s name.
You are free to do the following without permission:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print off my posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own firm or organisation.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g. company newsletter, course materials, training materials, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© Colin Yeo 2016. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.freemovment.org.uk.”
You must have express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content in for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Re-posting of blog posts in their entirety is not permitted. This is because Google penalises websites for publishing duplicate content and cannot always tell which is the original version.