There are some cookies we use which are essential to the service we provide, such as for taking payments when you purchase a product from us. This type of cookie use is authorised under the GDPR legitimate interests justification or, if you complete the purchase, the contract justification.
There are other cookies we use to make your experience of our website better, for example by offering an easy solution to subscribe to our email newsletter and remembering your login details for easy return access to the website.
– Store your login details if you select the “remember me” option when logging in
– Make your account with us work if you do set up an account, for example joining as a member or making a purchase
– Deploy pop ups using a service called Optinmonster, which we use to make it easier for website visitors to subscribe to our emails (and prevent these being shown if you have already signed up).
– Provide social media follow and share icons.
– Use Google Analytics to monitor how visitors interact with our website, as described above.
We do not seek explicit consent before using cookies because they do not include personally identifiable information. We apply and follow the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) and the ICO guidance on cookies.
If you would like to turn off cookies altogether we suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.