Updates, commentary and advice on immigration and asylum law
Urgent injunctions course just updated
How to make complaints against the Home Office

How to make complaints against the Home Office

Home Office guidance on making complaints about immigration cases has been updated.... Already a member? Login Thanks for reading You've reached your article limit A great deal of time and effort goes into producing the information on Free Movement, become ...

Not yet a member?

Get unlimited access to articles, a thriving forum, free e-books, online training materials with downloadable training certificates, and much more.

Worried about preparing an immigration application yourself?

Try our Full Representation Service, provided by Seraphus Solicitors.

Join Now

Benefits Include

  • Clear, transparent fees
  • Fees fixed for each stage of your application or appeal
  • Personal client web access page and messaging system
  • Online payments, document upload & video calls
  • Expert representation