If you have any issues or complaints, please contact Colin Yeo, in the first instance, or use the feedback forms prominently provided on the training pages.
The training materials are all copyrighted to Colin Yeo and may only be used for personal use by Free Movement Members. Copying and distribution of the materials is copyright infringement.
The Free Movement forum is a private, progressive space in which immigration lawyers, campaigners, academics, students and others can help one another and discuss any or all immigration, asylum, nationality and human rights law questions and policy. It is restricted to members only and cannot be viewed by the public.
- Access to the forum is restricted to previous approved forum users and new Free Movement Members who have paid their subscriptions. There are no restrictions on who can become a Free Movement Member.
- Posts and replies on the forums must be polite, civil and reasonable. These words are subjective, and the editor is the judge: this is not a democracy. If you upset or offend other members then your membership may be revoked with no refund. You may attach files to forum posts but please keep them small in size (1000Kb max).
- The Chatham House Rule applies in the forum: “When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed.”
- Direct personal immigration legal advice to members of the public is not allowed on the forum.
Other terms and conditions
- Credit card details are not stored. All transactions are securely handled by Stripe or Paypal.
- Refunds are available if you signed up in error but will not be paid once a course has been completed or a post has been made on the forums. Refunds are not paid in other circumstances, including if your membership is revoked for breaking forum rules.
- Membership rates for new members and/or for renewals may vary in future.
- Subscriptions will be automatically renewed until the member cancels their subscription via their login.
- Group memberships are for users from the same organisation or entity, with Colin Yeo having ultimate discretion to determine this issue.