- Terror in London – The Week in Human Rights News
- The Police and Health Workers Protecting Us in the Face of Terrorism
- So, What’s Henry VIII Got to do With Brexit?
- What is the International Convention on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination?
- Tory Election Spending Scandal: Why The Right to Free and Fair Elections Matters
Ali and Makhlouf: What is the correct approach to determining deportation appeals?
In the cases of Hesham Ali  UKSC 60 and Makhlouf  UKSC 59 the Supreme Court has, finally, given guidance...24th November 2016
Kidney transplant patient loses human rights immigration case
Hareef, R (On the Application Of) v Secretary of State for the Home Department  EWHC 873 (Admin) is a...29th April 2016
Council of Europe Commissioner condemns anti-migration rhetoric by Cameron and May
The Council of Europe Commissioner for Human Rights today published a Memorandum addressed to the UK Immigration Minister, James Brokenshire,...22nd March 2016
First successful entry clearance appeal on Article 10 free speech grounds
Jeremy Corbyn may be having a tough time since becoming leader of the Labour Party, but he can at least...1st December 2015
New tribunal cases on statutory human rights considerations and “integration”
The Upper Tribunal has handed down another two cases on the statutory human rights considerations introduced by the Immigration Act...29th July 2015
Human rights and best interests relevant in ALL decisions
In Granovski v Secretary of State for the Home Department  EWHC 1478 (Admin) HHJ Coe QC sitting as a...7th July 2015